Monday, December 12, 2011

Dots dots dots.

Kay, I got a perm about a month ago i think. 
Before, 
 
And then, after


How does it look guys? I need opinions. :)
Curls definitely added age to my look. 
I guess. :/ I'm satisfied with it? Haha.
It's not really curly yet not too straight. Just perfect hehe.
I hope my hair grows faster!
I want long wavy hair! Like seriously long long wavy hair! *grumpy face*



I love her wavy hair! I want mine like this.
I don't know if I should keep my fringe to the side or like hers.
Vanessa Hudgens's. I loveee! :)
Hair, come on. Grow. Grow.
This hair style is more... Erm. The curls are more curly! Haha.
I don't like it tooo curly, but I like how she tied it up.
 Nice and simple.
Hmm. I wanna try this some day. :)
GOSH, I WANT HER HAIR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment