Monday, December 20, 2010

21.12.2o1o ;)

I'm happy today! ;)
Dont ask me why, cause I'll brag about it anyway, hahahahaahah sorry.
I woke up around uh 9? (*^*&%&#^  *icouldhavesleptlaterrr!*
I went to Parkson for pizza today but I was late because of belly, blaaaaa.
Nevermind lah, Abby put me aeroplane eh! Sien oh D; I straight text her: EFFFFFF YOU.
Then after we eat, Piggy, Ali & I go buy present for our lovely teacher!  
The present was, rm87.20! Walaoooo hoh?
piggy keep ask money from calvin, jeery, mun jun, freaking funny man. :D
Skip important things xia, teehee~~~~~~~~
Afterwards, we all go walk walk.
Jeery wanted to buy present for her mum so we went into parkson. *irealizehestillhaventbuyit!* hahaha.
But Ali & I also wanted to buy for mum and dad. 
Then walked around and bought shoes for mum and dad.
Expensive much? ;O hmph.
I used Jeery's foot to see if the shoe fits, hahaha. Thank you! ;)
I bought contact lens for sissy as present.
I think I spent like rm250+ on 3 person's present~
Actually had a nice talk with Jerry about something, hope he takes my advice lah.
Thanks for today guys! ;)  
Love ya guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment