Saturday, May 26, 2012

Holidays.

Hellooooo peeps! How're y'all? Great? Bad? Well good for you! Haha. Heh I guess it's been months since I'd last blogged. A sorry is in order. 


Lots had happened in this past few months. Okay, where do I start?  :/


THIS.

S.O.X Dance and Drums.

Our school joined apparently. But the school isn't supporting us at all! I mean friends and families are but the teachers and principles? Not so much. I swear, when I'm much older and I have a say in things, I'll sue the hell outta those people. Yes, I get that you all are trying to teach us that life's unfair. But you can try to be fair! You're supposed to educate us of what's right. Instead, I've only learnt to be unfair to others just because they are doing the same. The hell with that seriously! Anyways, we're in the finals which will be on the 3rd of June. At kuala lumpur. Can I count on you guys to support us? :)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment