Friday, June 8, 2012

S.O.X 2012

Helloo helloooo again pepo! Thank you all for helping my blog reached 10000++ viewers! Woo it's a huge accomplishment, for me lah. :) Alright. Sox.

02062012
We were so excited that day. We boarded the 0725pm flight to KL that night. When we reached, it was almost 10 i guess? Then another 1hour+ ride to the lodge we were staying in. Had a long heart talk with my boys. Philip and Wuika on the flight to KL. Our triple bond. Hehe. :) Kay, we forgotten the most important thing! Our pompoms were left at the airport circling around the luggage thingy! Nevermind, so Ivy, King Ying and I are sleeping in one room. While waiting for Ivy to come back.. Well, put it this way, the three of us did not sleep at all that day!

03062012
I was the competition day! Yeah, the three of us were like pandas as we did not sleep at all. But I managed to sneek few minutes sleep while the hoops was competing. Heh rude i know. But I was tired okay. :/ I guess we did great? Considering the time and help we were actually 'given'. At least there were some teams that felt threaten?  Aha just maybe. The battle round. We just lost it! I don't know why, we did not do well at all. It is because the pressure? Or nerves? Or dennis was there? No/yes? I know it affecting our mood though! Alot.
Conclusion is, we did not place. But our drumline did! We are proud of them! They deserved it! :) My juniors starting crying after the comp. Yes, to us, to our team, this competition has been the first time we put that much effort into something. There were days and nights where we never stop practising. But I'm proud of all of them! Big time! :) Kay went back to the lodge, i was tooo freaking tired that i dozed off while talking with the boys. Aha yesh. Fell asleep in my room, causing my two roomates to have no where to sleep! So sorry! I swear they called me ike 10 times! But I did not hear a thing!

04062012
Spent the morning walking with the boys. Then went back to bring the others out. Ate breakfast. Went to times square and sungai wang. Spent the whole afternoon playing in the theme park. I went out from 0630 to 9pm. New record aw yeah! Anyways the day was great. Late at night, we all had a very very deep heart talk with all the teammates. It's a good thing we did though. Now we're closer than ever!


Let the photos talk.

 On the left is Chriz Ooi. On the right is Dennis Yin. They're both from Elecoldxhot. Both amazing dancers. :)
On the road to out lodge.

American flag shirts. *peace

This was taken after the comp. :)
 

 The day we came back home.
That's me with Dennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment