Thursday, November 22, 2012

It's funny how a person describes CHANGE. People change. It's just depending on whether the change is good or bad. But when anyone asks you about change, it's definitely a trick question. Why you ask? Change is constant. If it benefits one, it also disadvantage in other's view. (That sounds so wrong) Never mind. Yes, the fact that change is constant and how change is a part of growing up, makes the world go round.

HAHAHAHAHAH KAY THAT'S NOT FUNNY. CHANGE, is a big part of my life. I can say so because I have changed. (You might be thinking yeah this is bullshit, I changed too. ) Yeah well noooo, I changed and I know I changed. I finally realized the changed in me. Let's say a year before, if you asked me what I thought about a certain idea, I'd be like: Yeah okay anything is fine. Now I speak my mind. Yes I do. Cause I don't see the point of keeping opinions to yourself when it can make a difference, when it might a even better idea if you speak up. Am I right here? People will say, they do say I'M THE ONE WHO'S CHANGED. But yeah it's true. People can call me arrogant, selfish, self-centered, annoying etc (you get the point ) But That's just me. That's why we have opinions. They're supposed to be spoken out loud. I kid more than I do before, and people find me funny. I have no idea why and I don't get what's funny about what I said. But I'm glad. I did what I felt like doing and that made someone's day brighter! Isn't it worth it? And I know I wasn't a good leader before and I'm still not a very good one now. I'm still having my training wheels on, some people are born with leadership skills I didn't. Like I said, I change heaps! Who would have thought I'd a leader now given my circumstances before? I don't blame nobody. But I'm slowly getting the hang out it. Slowly improving. With the help of my girls. :) And well friends? They're all great people I can't deny that. And yeah. We do get mad at each other, we tweet bout them.. But thats high school, heck that's life. We can't please everyone. Just knowing that one day, all the heartburn will go away. So peeps, embrace the change in you like I do! Happy holidays! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment