Saturday, July 28, 2012

No title

Kay, as of 4th of July 2012 I was announced the 4th and new president of my school's pompom team. Four years ago, I was a junior. Just joining pompom because I envied my.sister being able to dance. You see, I never did dance before high school. Because of my size and height. No, I'm not fat. I'm chubby okay. In primary school, teachers only picked the short skinny ones to dance. Unfair right? :/ So, I said to myself when I'm in high school, I've got to dance! And I did. Who knew? Now I'm the president. From zero to ten over ten. I'm glad I never gave up. Pompom has played an important role in my life, thanks to it, I can dance the way I dance today. Thanks to my previous leaders, Ivy Ting and Ivy Hii. They believed in me. I won't let you guys down. I promise.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment