Tuesday, October 25, 2011

last day last freaking day.


I have no idea why. I love this song. So listen to it for yourselves alright?
I'm kinda bumped that my form three  life is practically over.
I'm waiting for the last day to be exact. :/ yikes.
Last day's subject : English & History.
God knows I've already given up on my History cos it's too freaking annoying with all chinese words.
Weird because I'm chinese but I hate chinese. Now who's with me? Haha.
I had the weirdest feeling. Hmph. It sucks at the same time so yeah.
After a few month of ditching church, I went last Sunday.
The praise and worship never failed to make me happy again. ;)
And hearing what the priest had to share that day really helped me as well.
God has his ways to help us. Believe in him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment