Friday, July 6, 2012

IVY HII HUI XUAN.

Kay so she's ivy hii. Hui xuan. Haha. Pretty? Sexy? Hot? Nah I don't care. This little thing is one of my best friends. She's older than me by 2years but we get along perfectly. ;) for some reason, she's like a elder sister to me but at times, I have yo pick her up when she's down. She's bubbly, noisy, crazy,loud and extremely annoying! But I love her to death! ♡

Haha look at her dumb face. She's all strong and tough on the outside but she's fragile on the inside. People hate her because of her self confidence. But people like me, knows that it's just her disguise. I know all she wants to do is to cry out loud but she's holding back. My dear, you are amazing. I've known you for four years now and you have to know that anyone is crazy lucky to be with you, no matter it's him or others in the future. But believe in both of you, everything will be fine. God is watching over both of you. ;) I'll never stop praying for you. Love you dar. Take care.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment